Linux software packages available in the several YUM repositories.
- gtk+ The gtk+ package contains the GIMP ToolKit (GTK+), a library for creating graphical user interfaces for the X Window System. GTK+ was originally written for the GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) image processing program, but is now used by several other programs as well. From the Fedora 18 repository.
- setroubleshoot setroubleshoot GUI. Application that allows you to view setroubleshoot-server messages. Provides tools to help diagnose SELinux problems. When AVC messages are generated an alert can be generated that will give information about the problem and help track its resolution. Alerts can be configured to user preference. The same tools can be run on existing log files. From Fedora updates repository.
- webkitgtk WebKitGTK+ is the port of the portable web rendering engine WebKit to the GTK+ platform. From Fedora updates repository.
- xml-commons-apis xml-commons-apis is designed to organize and have common packaging for the various externally-defined standard interfaces for XML. This includes the DOM, SAX, and JAXP. From Fedora updates repository.
- xulrunner XULRunner is a Mozilla runtime package that can be used to bootstrap XUL+XPCOM applications that are as rich as Firefox and Thunderbird. It provides mechanisms for installing, upgrading, and uninstalling these applications. XULRunner also provides libxul, a solution which allows the embedding of Mozilla technologies in other projects and products. From Fedora updates repository.